Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/01/30 22:37:24 UTC

RE: Looking for suggestions on architecture of project

Well, first off, I use the microsoft JDBC ODBC driver, however that is
against MSSqlServer. I don't know about tieing into Access.  However, any
lessons learned would be of great value.

I have found Torque to be dead simple to use, and relatively robust.  Make
sure you go with Turbine 2.3 as it has many bug fixes etc.  The TDK can be
difficult to work your way through however.

Eric