Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2019/04/03 10:08:50 UTC

Re: Blog post "Introduction to the Apache(R) Ignite™ community structure"

Hi Ilya,

Thank you for the idea. Yes, probably I will re-post older blog on habr/en,
but, anyway, we've finished a new one:
https://habr.com/ru/company/sberbank/blog/444264/  it is now in Russian,
but I hope someday I will translate it to English and post it there.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov