Posted to user@spark.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/25 21:31:08 UTC

can Spark 2.4 work on JDK 11?

Hi All,

can Spark 2.4 work on JDK 11? I feel like there are lot of features that
are added in JDK 9, 10, 11 that can make deployment process a whole lot
better and of course some more syntax sugar similar to Scala.

Thanks!

Re: can Spark 2.4 work on JDK 11?

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Not officially. We have seen problem with JDK 10 as well. It will be great if you or someone would like to contribute to get it to work..