Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Philip W. Dalrymple" <pw...@mdtsoft.com> on 2008/09/23 20:35:09 UTC

Errors in the display-name and description on a few components

I was looking at the "mypage" component and in the one of the
files found that the display-name and description appeared incorrect.

in the files:

specialpurpose/ebay/webapp/ebay/WEB-INF/web.xml
   the display-name refers to "Google Base" (description says eBay)

specialpurpose/mypage/webapp/mypage/WEB-INF/web.xml
   the display-name and description refers to Asset Maintenance

I have not tracked done if these fields are uses anywhere in these components
but I thought that I would write a quick note to the developers list.

--
This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error,

New MDT Software Headquarters (As of July 1, 2008):
3480 Preston Ridge Road
Suite 450
Alpharetta, GA 30005

Philip W. Dalrymple III <pw...@mdtsoft.com>
MDT Software - The Change Management Company
+1 678 297 1001
Fax +1 678 297 1003

Re: Errors in the display-name and description on a few components

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Philip,

It's not very important as it's only for internal documentation http://wiki.metawerx.net/wiki/Web.xml.DisplayName
But anyway fixed in revisions 698341 & 698343
BTW in revision 698343 I fixed the name of localDispatcherName, this was more annoying I guess...

Jacques

From: "Philip W. Dalrymple" <pw...@mdtsoft.com>