Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2019/04/09 18:23:36 UTC

[build system] jenkins temporarily unreachable, fixing now

the host serving the reverse proxy to jenkins is wedged and is being
rebooted now.  jenkins is still up and happily building, so no jenkins
restart required.

shane
--
Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead

Re: [build system] jenkins temporarily unreachable, fixing now

Posted by William Wong <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I could not access Jenkins via url
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/ anymore.

May I know if the reverse proxy is still having issue? Many thanks

Best regards,
William