Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Renato Stancato <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/22 15:21:06 UTC

zoom area

Hi, I need to create a button to call the zoom area (ctrl+mouse left
button) and other button for pan (shift+mouse left button).
Is there an easy way to do that?
Thanks.

Re: zoom area

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Renato Stancato wrote:
> I need to create a button to call the zoom area (ctrl+mouse left
> button) and other button for pan (shift+mouse left button).
> Is there an easy way to do that?

    I don't see how you could possibly bind these to a button
as they require an initial mouse down to 'anchor' the interaction.
If you just want a 'modal' interface to them (i.e. a zoom cursor,
or a hand cursor) where a normal click initiates the interaction,
I would just take the existing Zoom/Pan interactors batik.swing.gvt
and modify the startInteraction method to check your modal state,
rather than the modifier keys.