Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ralph Einfeldt <ra...@uptime-isc.de> on 2004/03/08 13:06:14 UTC

RE: IIS + Tomcat 4.1.x + Load Balancing with session affinity ("sticky" sessions) possible ?

I don't know if your suggested solution works with IIS.

But what should work is a solution without sticky sessions.
(If that works for you depends on your application)

You can use tomcat with session replication:
http://www.apache.org/~fhanik/

I'm not aware of the current state of the backport.
(The codebase of tc5 had some changes in the last weeks)