Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <CO...@PROCESS.COM> on 1997/11/20 20:09:00 UTC

RE: windows install sheild

>From the fingers of sameer flowed the following:
>
>	Can you make the installsheild pop up a readme? It's very
>confusing for the installsheild to just quit at the end. I think it
>doesn't need to be complex.. here's a draft:

    Nice draft, Sameer.  Unfortunately, since the announcement already
    went out at noon EST (as promised last night), and it's late in the
    UK, I think we'd better be nice to Ben and defer this.  It *is* the
    first beta of the InstallShield version, after all, so I think it's
    defensible.

>	Also did you stick in a populated htdocs and icons directories?

    No, they're not in this one.  But I'll let Ben explain it all..

    #ken    P-)}