Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ding, Chengmin" <Ch...@tfn.com> on 2001/06/08 23:58:01 UTC

RE: Invoking Apache soap web services from browser client / IBM W SDE

Sven,
I got the WSDE R0.5(alfa)and WSTK 2.2 from the IBM Web Service CD. They
should be the latest version. Could you tell me the tool to generate Browser
Based Client is a GUI tool or some API that I can use? If it is an available
tool, is it in the IDE or I need to run a seperate script to invoke it?
WSDE and WSTK have a lot of stuff so it seems that I couldn't find the
samples...

Thanks a lot.

-Chengmin