Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Munna <mu...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/05 19:50:52 UTC

SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location

Hi,

I have configured fs.checkpoint.dir in hdfs-site.xml, but still it was
writing in /tmp location. Please give me some solution for checkpointing on
respective location.

--
*Regards*
*

Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This means that your specified checkpoint directory has been locked by
SNN for use.

Thanks
Jitendra

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.
"in_use.lock" ?

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.
"in_use.lock" ?

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.
"in_use.lock" ?

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.
"in_use.lock" ?

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jitendar.

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jitendar.

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jitendar.

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jitendar.

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jitendra Yadav <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
*Regards*
*

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location

Posted by Munna <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yadav,

--
*Regards*