Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nathan C Hampton <of...@nhampton.net> on 2008/07/23 22:52:05 UTC

Security Permissions Problem

Hello!  I'm trying to pack an order, and I keep getting an error when
I click "Complete".  The error message is in German, but Google says
the translation is as follows:

Security error: To createAcctgTransAndEntries
computer, you need one of the following permissions
have: ACCTG_ATX_CREATE, ACCTG_ATX_ADMIN

Since I had logged in as "admin", I thought I had all the permissions,
but I went to check, and didn't see those two, but I did see
ACCOUNTING_ATX_CREATE and ACCOUNTING_ADMIN in both the list of
permissions for SecurityGroup FULLADMIN and the "Add Permission" menu.

(It might also be relevant that I just upgraded from the 4.0 release
to trunk revision 678902 because we needed some of the improved
accounting functions.)

Thanks!

--NCH

Re: Security Permissions Problem

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
It sounds like you might be running the newer version OFBiz on the
Release 4 database. That will cause problems. Run ant install-seed to
get your database updated.

The German translation problem was fixed in rev 679159.

-Adrian