Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Tennis Smith <te...@tripit.com> on 2009/07/26 23:26:47 UTC

tap2junit query

Hi Graham,

I'm using your excellent tap2junit tool to try and convert some test
output.  I'm using ant (version 1.7.1) and running 'junitreport' on the
converted output.

I'm hoping you can understand why junitreport says this:
[junitreport] the file
/opt/cruisecontrol/projects/itinerator/results/AccountContactPeerTest.16589.xml
is not a valid testsuite XML document

The original TAP document was:
# AccountContactPeerTest
ok 1 - google@gmail.com maps to gmail2 provider
1..1
 Looks like everything went fine.

The xml doc created by tap2junit contains:
<testsuites>
  <testsuite failures="0"
             errors="0"
             tests="1"

name="_opt_cruisecontrol_projects_itinerator_results_AccountContactPeerTest_3469">
    <testcase name="1 - google@gmail.com maps to gmail2
provider"></testcase>
    <system-out><![CDATA[# AccountContactPeerTest
ok 1 - google@gmail.com maps to gmail2 provider
1..1
 Looks like everything went fine.
]]></system-out>
    <system-err></system-err>
  </testsuite>
</testsuites>

Both look fine to me, but can you see anything obviously broken here??  I've
attached both files as well.

Thanks,
 -Tennis

Re: tap2junit query

Posted by Tennis Smith <te...@tripit.com>.

> apparently not
> i saw "junitreport" and assumed your junitreport task was spawning n number
> ANT junit task(s)
>
> would be interested to know the solution graham provides

Me too. :)
-T

RE: tap2junit query

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.