Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by y u <yu...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/05 03:10:11 UTC

how to write an output filter for tomcat

Hello,
I wish to write an output filter for Tomcat and make the changes permanent in tomcat source. How can I get hold of the text output Tomcat sends back to the client?

Re: how to write an output filter for tomcat

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
If you don't want to do it via a SerlvetFilter. Then it would be done via a
Vavle which is tomcat specifc but essentially just like filters.

-Tim