Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Hailey Charlie <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 18:59:00 UTC

pigrc to change log location

Hi there,

Can I place something in my .pigrc file to change the default pig_xx.log location?  Currently it's being dropped in my pwd.

thanks

Re: pigrc to change log location

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <ch...@cloudera.com>.
You can set "pig.logfile" to where you want in conf/pig.properties. It's
commented out by default, and the default value is pwd.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo