Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2011/08/18 12:12:54 UTC

setting felix properties with maven-launchpad-plugin

Hi

Where cant I set a property like
org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra to be used (by default) by
the launchpad jar (be part of the initial sling.properties)?

Cheers,
Reto

Re: setting felix properties with maven-launchpad-plugin

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
Hi Carsten,

I added the apache snapshot repository as pluginRepository in the
patch I propose for STANBOL-312. I hope version 2.0.11 will be release
soon.

Doesn't sling too support compilation of scala? Afaik the scala
compiler doesn't work on some VMs without access to the sun.misc
package, see http://scala-programming-language.1934581.n4.nabble.com/usage-of-sun-misc-package-in-scala-libraries-td2255722.html.
Haven't tried scala 2.9 yet, maybe it's fixed there.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
No :(

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: setting felix properties with maven-launchpad-plugin

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,