Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Seth Ladd <sh...@osfmail.isc.rit.edu> on 1999/11/23 19:57:47 UTC

Which Connection method?

Disable http

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
What is the recommended way to disable tomcat from listening on the default
port 8080 for HTTP requests?  I have tomcat setup to have request sent using
AJP from apache Jserv and would like to disable the http server that is
running.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: How to disable HTTP server

Posted by co...@eng.sun.com.
Mike Engelhart wrote:

> What is the recommended way to disable tomcat from listening for HTTP
> requests?  I have tomcat setup to have request sent using AJP from apache
> Jserv and would like to disable the http server that is running.

Edit server.xml, remove all connectors you don't use ( i.e. all except
AJPxx ).

Costin

How to disable HTTP server