Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Cameron Dorrat <Ca...@phoneware.com.au> on 2002/11/19 07:07:53 UTC

Successful Openserver 5.0.6 build

Hello everyone,
	I've just completed a port of Xalan to SCO OpenServer, I've attached
patch, not too much effort was required since Xerces already supports the
platform.

Its been built successfully with:
	gcc 2.95.2
	OpenServer 5.0.5 & 5.0.6
	runConfigure -p openserver -c gcc -x g++

Hope this helps someone,
	Cameron.

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named
addressee(s).  The content is confidential and may be subject to legal or
other professional privilege.  This email and any attachments are also
subject to copyright.  They may be copied or distributed by the addressee
only with the consent of the copyright owner.  Otherwise no part of them may
be copied, adapted, transmitted, distributed or the information used without
the written consent of the copyright owner.

Although this email has been scanned by anti virus software it is the
recipient's responsibility to examine it and any attachments for viruses.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply
email or phone, and delete all copies from your system.  Any
confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this
email has been sent to you by mistake.