Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/10 07:12:51 UTC

Re: IP clearance and transferring Agensgraph extension repo to Apache

Hi,

Great step, Kevin ~

I have seen the necessary mail list have existed[1]. We’d better let committer to be one of the mail-list moderators, this is entirely voluntary and can be called upon after they have signed the ICLA :-)

> I will request Bitnine people to submit a SGA as well in this case.

Yes, this is a very important step, It doesn't matter what license is used or not. As for IP Clearrance, we could refer to some of the processes on JIRA[2][3].

BTW, this mail is cc to dev mail list, which I have subscribe with the help of mail helper in whimsy :-)

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/age#committers <https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/age#committers>
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DUBBO-3?jql=project%20%3D%20DUBBO%20AND%20text%20~%20%22ip%20clearance%22 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DUBBO-3?jql=project%20=%20DUBBO%20AND%20text%20~%20%22ip%20clearance%22>
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TWILL-21?jql=text%20~%20%22ip%20clearance%22 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TWILL-21?jql=text%20~%20%22ip%20clearance%22>

Best Regards,
Von Gosling