Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2008/10/01 14:20:08 UTC

Re: Including or not table of contents in dispatcher sites / plugins

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 20:17 +1000, Gavin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Two questions here,
>
> I'm not sure how to include the Table of Contents in the odt output plugin.
> Any hints or where to look would be great.

Not sure if you mean how to code a toc in odt, no clue.

If you are looking for example how we do it in the dispatcher:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/common/html/content-minitoc.ft?view=log

HTH

salu2