Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/17 16:26:34 UTC

[NOTICE] New Apache Tez PMC Chair László Bodor

The nomination for László Bodor as Apache Tez PMC Chair was accepted by the
board yesterday in the monthly meeting. Please congratulate our new chair.

I am happy to pass this position on to someone who I have so much
confidence in. I expect that the project will continue to grow and flourish
under this new leadership. I have seen László grow and take on such an
active role that it gives me great joy in being the first to welcome László
to this new role.

Welcome László Bodor, Apache Tez PMC Chair

Jon Eagles
Former Apache Tez PMC Chair

Re: [NOTICE] New Apache Tez PMC Chair László Bodor

Posted by Kuhu Shukla <ks...@ncsu.edu>.
Congratulations László. Thank you for all the hard work you have it into
this project and we look forward to working with you even more so now.

Regards,
Kuhu

Posted by Naresh P R <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations László. Well deserved !!!
---
Regards,
Naresh P R