Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Gil Loureiro <gi...@edinfor.edp.pt> on 2004/09/09 15:34:01 UTC

BreakPoss class

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand the FOP mechanics; reading the designer notes in
apache site, in the Layout section, we can read tha every layout manager
of FObjs generates a BreakPoss object with info about stacking status and
break possibilities, ..., but looking and searching the java classes, I'm
unable to find this class ....

Some, have comments?

Thanks, regards,

GLoureiro

Re: BreakPoss class

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
You're looking at the source of FOP 0.20.5 or from the maintenance
branch is CVS, aren't you? There's no such class. BreakPoss can be found in
the layoutmgr package of the current development code in CVS HEAD
(1.0dev).

The whole section on FOP design is about CVS HEAD, not the older branch
where FOP 0.20.5 originated from.

What are you trying to do?

On 09.09.2004 15:34:01 Gil Loureiro wrote:
> I'm trying to understand the FOP mechanics; reading the designer notes in
> apache site, in the Layout section, we can read tha every layout manager
> of FObjs generates a BreakPoss object with info about stacking status and
> break possibilities, ..., but looking and searching the java classes, I'm
> unable to find this class ....
>
> Some, have comments?

Jeremias Maerki