Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Gavin M. Bell" <cu...@nextobjects.com> on 2000/10/19 23:29:45 UTC

Re: unable to delete file (EDIT QUESTION?)

you mean CAN'T be deleted, right!?

--

     Gavin M. Bell (UNIX SEMPI)
          *DJ
          *Skate/Snowboarder
          *Teacher
          *Gymnast
          *Writer
          *Entrepreneur
          *Hacker
          *Programmer
          *System Administrator
          *Lover
          *All Around Groovy Cat:-)
     http://www.6thcolumn.org/~cue/
     gavin@6thcolumn.org
-------

"I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."
    -Samuel Jackson (Pulp Fiction)

PGP KEY: http://www.6thcolumn.org/~cue/cuekey.asc

Re: unable to delete file (EDIT QUESTION?)

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@mad.scientist.com>.
;)
yep