Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2007/12/07 12:26:25 UTC

unresolved name in mod_rivet

After I synchronized my working copy with
the latest Valery's patches I recompiled and installed
mod_rivet. Apache2 prints this message on start-up

Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_rivet.so into server:
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_rivet.so: undefined symbol:
ApacheRequest___parse

A quick look at Makefile.am shows apache_request.c is listed
in the source files (though it generates several compilation
warnings it doesn't fail to be linked into mod_rivet). Valery
did you change anything?

 -- Massimo