Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/17 22:14:52 UTC

Re: Java.net Projects

Richard,

Apache Axis can be used for SAAJ and JAX-RPC. I can help out with this. Am talking to JaxMe2 guys
for a JAXB implementation (See http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JaxbProposal for
details). We are waiting to get the WS-PMC Charter approved before moving forward.

Let's eat our own dog food (or) drink our own champagne :)

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: Running Geronimo

Posted by Gary Yang <yg...@comcast.net>.
You can check out the source code from their CVS repository. I don't
think you can run it in a near future.

Gary

Running Geronimo

Re: Java.net Projects