Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Tatsuya Noyori <no...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/08 13:17:38 UTC

MediaEntry Bug?

Hello,

I am a user of Apache Roller 4.0. I have found a bug when I upload
files with AtomPub. The bug is as follows:

   1. Uploaded file names are lower-cased.

I would appreciate it if roller team would fix the bug.

With best regards,

--
Tatsuya Noyori

Re: MediaEntry Bug?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 7:17 AM, Tatsuya Noyori <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am a user of Apache Roller 4.0. I have found a bug when I upload
>> files with AtomPub. The bug is as follows:
>>
>>   1. Uploaded file names are lower-cased.
>>
>> I would appreciate it if roller team would fix the bug.
>>
>> With best regards,

Please file a bug and/or a patch in our issue tracker.
   https://issues.apache.org/roller

- Dave

Re: MediaEntry Bug?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.