Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 06:05:46 UTC

Indexing logs when using post,jar

Hi,

I am using Solr 5.3.0, and I would like to find out, is the logs for the
indexing using post.jar stored anywhere in Solr?

I would need to know which files has been successfully indexed and which
has not, so that I can re-run the indexing for those files which has not
been indexed successfully due to various reasons.

Thank you.

Regards,
Edwin

Re: Indexing logs when using post,jar

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

Thank you for your reply.
I've managed to direct the output to a log file.

As for production, which tool will you recommend to be used for indexing?

Regards,
Edwin

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi