Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Padma <pa...@webex.com> on 2006/11/03 19:42:44 UTC

Assertion failure when using variables

I have created a sample test plan with a few HTTP Samplers. I have added a
response assertion to one of the HTTP sampler. Everything works fine until I
change a couple of the parameters to use variables instead of hard-coded
values. The failure continues even after I change the variable references to
the original hard-coded values. Does JMeter cache the input
parameters(variables in particular) somewhere and keep referring to them in
consecutive runs. Restarting JMeter doesn't help either. Once an assertion
fails, it keeps failing. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Padma.

Re: Assertion failure when using variables

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Check jmeter.log for any errors.