Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Pill, Juergen" <Ju...@softwareag.com> on 2003/02/07 16:54:10 UTC

RE: call for projects using httpclient

Hello Jeffrey,

thanks for the slide entry.

Slide includes a webdav API, but also a cm API and a webdav server.
What do you think about following wording:

Jakarta Slide is an open-source project composed of multiple modules tied
together using WebDAV. It includes a CM API, a WebDAV server, WebDAV client
APIs, J2EE compliant stores and more.

Best regards

juergen

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.
We at NOSE are using Http-Client for several projects.

1. ACE: A group ware (fat client) and document management system for
closed user groups for project management, e-learning etc. Used by a
major pharma company and an educational institute. Http-Client is used
for communication between the user client and server to transfer XML
messages.

2. Desktop Navigator: Company wide, centrally managed "bookmark list"
that integrates in the Desktop. Http-Client is used to check links.

3. Backend of a Webapp for a major swiss airline. Http-Client gets XML
data from the business layer. The data is then processed and presented
on the web.

Odi

  NOSE applied intelligence ag
                                    [www]      http://www.nose.ch
  ortwin glück                      [email] ortwin.glueck@nose.ch
  hardturmstrasse 171               [pgp key]          0x81CF3416
  8005 zurich                       [office]      +41-1-277 57 35

Re: call for projects using httpclient

Posted by Chris Smith <ch...@mindiq.com>.
> If you have an application that uses HttpClient, and would like to see
> it on our applications page, please send an email to:
> commons-httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org

MindIQ's Design-a-Course uses it.  See the URL below.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation