Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Palaniappan, Krishnasamy" <Pa...@diebold.com> on 2000/12/15 20:34:57 UTC

Table followed by another table

Hi,
I have a table that follows another table. For the first one, I use <fo:block-container> and set the position using top, left, etc. However, I do not know the number of rows that this table might contain. So, for the next one I used the positon="relative" property along with the top, left properties. However, the second table is overwriting the first one. Could someone please tell me how I can have one table (with an indefinite number of rows) followed by another table.
Thanks,
Krish