Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2017/08/15 11:14:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jody Grassel as Apache OpenJPA PMC member

Good afternoon ladies and gents!

Jody Grassel has been involved with OpenJPA for many years.
Based on that, the Apache OpenJPA project is glad to announce that Jody has accepted our invitation to join the OpenJPA Project Management Committee!

Welcome Jody!

best regards,
the Apache OpenJPA community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jody Grassel as Apache OpenJPA PMC member

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jody!  We all thought you were already a member of the
PMC, so this is long overdue...  :-)

--  Kevin

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com>.