Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/06 12:51:15 UTC

Kill one node on map start

Hi, I'm working on a experiment and I need to do something like, start a
hadoop job (wordcount, terasort, pi) and let the application organize the
distribution of files and before the map actually start working I need to
kill a single node of my topology. Is there any automated way that I can do
that?

Re: Kill one node on map start

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com>.
In unit tests MiniMRYarnCluster is used to do this kind of stuff.

Re: Kill one node on map start

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com>.

Re: Kill one node on map start

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@ymail.com>.