Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Bipin Kumar, Shubham" <sb...@iu.edu> on 2022/06/21 14:10:22 UTC

Re: [External] Re: Getting error while building custos-core-services module

Hi Isuru,

I changed made the below changes

<com.google.protobuf.util>3.19.4</com.google.protobuf.util>

but it is still looking for 3.0.2 i'm not sure why . Earlier in the root pom version was mentioned as 3.11.4 and it was looking for 3.0.2 . Is there something that I'm missing . Also i'm getting the same error.

Regards,
Shubham
Posted by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com>.
I think you have to change the plugin version as well.

 https://github.com/apache/airavata-custos/blob/develop/pom.xml#L336