Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Gray <jg...@fb.com> on 2010/12/03 03:10:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] HBase Hackathon: Coprocessor Edition, December 13th @ Facebook

What?  HBase Hackathon: Coprocessor Edition
When?  December 13, 2010 @ 11AM
Where?  Facebook, Palo Alto

Sign up here:  http://www.meetup.com/hackathon/calendar/15597555/

Lunch, dinner, and beers will be provided.

>From meetup announcement...

With HBase 0.90 near release, it's time to shift our focus to 0.92 and beyond.

This HBase Hackathon will be focused on the new Coprocessor implementation recently committed to trunk for release in 0.92. The Trend Micro team who led the development of coprocessors will be in attendance.

We'll also discuss and prioritize other things people would like to see in 0.92 and beyond.

This Hackathon is being hosted by Facebook in Palo Alto. Lunch will be provided at the FB cafeteria and we'll order pizza/beers for dinner.