Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2021/07/11 02:43:59 UTC

Re: [Monthly report -- 20210630] Project progress feedback

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting

We have reinitialized the project, and we will build Apache InLong into a
one-stop data access platform through the community, helping businesses to
easily build stream-based data application services based on this platform.

Thanks!

Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> 于2021年6月30日周三 上午10:52写道:

> Hi all:
>
> We started to merge relevant code according to the adjustment of the
> project goal
>
> After the first version is merged, we will discuss the planning of the
> roadmap according to the project goals next.
>
> Thanks!

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues/INFRA-21558?filter=allopenissues
>>> 2.