Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2006/08/31 16:11:32 UTC

[C++] VC7 SCA project

Does anyone have a version of the VC7 project for SCA that matches the
reorganized code? If not I'll make one

Regards

Simon

Re: [C++] VC7 SCA project

Posted by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com>.
I think you might have seen the changes that Sebastien has recently put in -
I've only just put up the interface changes.
Andy

Re: [C++] VC7 SCA project

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Re: [C++] VC7 SCA project