Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 1999/08/17 16:30:20 UTC

Moving APR files.

Since a new APR'ized mpm tree wil require the APR files, I would like to
move them all to mpm/src/lib.

This way, they will be easy to grab.  Two questions.

1)  Any problems with this?
2)  Is there an easy way to commit a whole tree easily?  I would rather
not have to add each individual file.  Should I import this tree, or just
add and then commit?

I would like to see APR be it's own separate project, but is it reasonable
to do this now?  Should we wait until there is some sort of demand for it?

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd