Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2021/02/27 11:22:31 UTC

AppWithLib example

Hi,

I added to "examples/jewel/" the example "AppWithLib". Still need to add
the lib part.

I generated with maven archetype this way:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.royale.framework
-DarchetypeArtifactId=royale-jewel-application-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=0.9.8-SNAPSHOT -Dapplication=AppWithLib
-DincludeCrux=true

then this used this data:

Define value for property 'groupId': org.apache.royale.examples

Define value for property 'artifactId': AppWithLib

Define value for property 'version' 1.0-SNAPSHOT: : 0.9.8-SNAPSHOT

Define value for property 'package' org.apache.royale.examples: :

This is building fine with:

- Maven
- VSCode with AS3&MXML

Can someone using Moonshine try it and see if it build ok. If not please
commit the fix to "AppWithLib.mxml.as3proj" (or tell me the changes), so I
can fix the archetype and make Moonshine work ok with it too.

Also adding the build.xml to build with ANT will be good so I can add it as
well to the archetype.

I'm going with the library part

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC

Re: AppWithLib example

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I added a new archetype to create jewel libraries. You can use with:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.royale.framework
-DarchetypeArtifactId=royale-jewel-library-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=0.9.8-SNAPSHOT

Then use data like:

Define value for property 'groupId': org.apache.royale.examples

Define value for property 'artifactId': SampleLib

Define value for property 'version' 1.0-SNAPSHOT: : 0.9.8-SNAPSHOT

Define value for property 'package' org.apache.royale.examples: :

Define value for property 'artifactIdLowerCase' samplelib: :

This way I created the library in examples/crux/SampleLib

HTH

Carlos