Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/11/05 23:00:50 UTC

RE: Revised Deploying EJB as a web service howto (PDF Format)

John,

This would be great to put in the Axis docs.
Can you open a bugzilla with an HTML file (or patch to an existing doc file)?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by Bahman Kalali <bk...@csg.uwaterloo.ca>.
I am aslo intersted in that docoment. It might be useful for others as well.

Can you please re-posted?

Thnaks,

--Bahman

Posted by Joseph Rajkumar <ra...@telocity.com>.