Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/03/18 22:06:23 UTC

Training Talks for Community Track at ApacheCon NA 2019?

Hi All

I know this podling has only just got going and wanted to mention that we have potentially up to 3 days of Community track planned for ApacheCon Las Vegas. One topic that I think would be useful is a section on community related tools and I see that Training could fit into this category.

The project is new and not everyone knows about what it is. I know that we are all starting out so sharing our vision about what we want to create could be useful. Also ApacheCon NA is in September (and ApacheCon EU is in October) so there might be the possibility that we may actually have something that we could demonstrate

Either way it could be a good way to spread the word, and recruit more contributions or community members.

So if you are interested in presenting something about Training then please submit stuff :-)

The ApacheCon NA CFP is open at the link below:

http://www.apachecon.com/acna19/cfp.html

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Training Talks for Community Track at ApacheCon NA 2019?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I've found that the deadline for Apache Con, Europe CFP is already ended.
> Does anybody submitted a talk there

I submitted a talk on this project (and several others). I think Lars may of also submitted something?

If the CFP has ended and you still want to submit something I suggest you contact the relevant track chair and they may be able to help you out.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Training Talks for Community Track at ApacheCon NA 2019?

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, Sönke submitted a talk for the two of us.

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Developers,

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.