Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com> on 2018/04/19 04:31:19 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Apex Core Release 3.7.0 (RC1)

The vote concludes and passes.

binding +1 (3)

Justin Mclean
Vlad Rozov
Thomas Weise

Will complete rest of the release activities.

Thanks for verifying and voting in the release.

Pramod.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Apex Core Release 3.7.0 (RC1)

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@gmail.com>.
Docker image tag for 3.7.0 created and also updated latest with 3.7.0 using
existing approach.

-Chinmay.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@gmail.com>.