Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net> on 2000/10/09 03:09:23 UTC

http://www.apache.org/~andyc/xerces2/

Andy,

To what extend are those note's still up to date ?

Dw

Re: http://www.apache.org/~andyc/xerces2/

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
> To what extend are those note's still up to date ?

They're still pretty much up to date. There has been minor
tweaking of the API to account for things we found out we
needed trying to implement the concept code. But the
architecture overview and other information is the same.

I still need to write a lot more documentation about the
design and implementation internals. Was there anything
in particular you were interested in that I could work on
for you?

--
Andy Clark * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * andyc@apache.org