Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/04/16 07:31:56 UTC

OFBiz Blog - March 2018 Update

Hi Everyone

You can find the details of our monthly blog update at the link below::

https://s.apache.org/Hj05

Thanks to Michael,  Jacques and Pranay for their continued support in reviewing, providing feedback and helping preparing it.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Blog - March 2018 Update

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Great effort as usual folks. On every release we are reminded of how
great and active our community is.