Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anand M S <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/05 18:41:33 UTC

multi page validation and page attribute

Here is the my validation.xml

<field	property="firstName" page="2" depends="required" >
<arg0 key="sysAdminForm.firstName.displayname"/>
</field>
<field	property="travelAllowance"
depends="required, mask">
<arg0 key="sysAdminForm.travelAllownace.displayname"/>
<var>
<var-name>mask</var-name>
<var-value>${money}</var-value>
</var>

from my jsp I'm passing page value 2, and default val in struts config is 1,

I want to validate only first name from this page, but it's validating both
the fields,
am I missing any thig?

Thanks,
Anand

RE: multi page validation and page attribute

Posted by Yansheng Lin <ya...@isogis.com>.
You need to set your page attribute in <html:javascript> tag.

For example: