Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Ex...@nokia.com on 2003/01/07 08:45:37 UTC

HTML with VTL tags, Can they have JavaScript!

Hi,

I have developed an application which uses a few HTML pages containing VTL tags to get the business logic rendered.
Now, I have to add some checkboxes and mutiple select options on one of these pages. I do not prefer handling this at the server side.
Velocity is unable to parse JavaScript. Is there any turn around procedure by which I can convey Velocity about the same.

Thanks in Advance,
Prashanth