Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by epyonne <ep...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/14 04:13:33 UTC

[OT] photo album software for web site

All,

Sorry about this off topic post, but I am looking for a couple free software for the pictures on my web sites. One is to display pictures as slide show, and the other one is to display pictures as thumbnails (clickable for full size). They must be able to run on UNIX server and do not require any database. Currently, I am using some Java applets but they are taking up too much desktop's resources to open up.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

epy

Re: [OT] photo album software for web site

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
epyonne wrote:
>and the other one is to display pictures as thumbnails (clickable for full size). They must be able to run on UNIX server and do not require any database.
At least for the thumbnail/clickable-full-size you could have a look at
http://jalbum.net/
Uses jsp-like templates and create static pages which takes "no"
resource at runtime.
Maybe a template for slideshow-like presentation is also available.

---
Mario