Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/11 21:04:20 UTC

VOTE graduation (was Re: Next steps? (was Re: Is trinidad ready for graduation ?))

Hello Trinidad PPMC members and Trinidad community,

we have discussed during the last months (time by time, not permanent)
that Trinidad is ready to graduate from the Apache Incubator; we also
managed to get releases of the artifacts out. Main question is (see
the original email threads) should Trinidad be a subproject of Apache
MyFaces or should it be a TLP.

Please cast your votes (only one is possible):

[ ] graduate as a subproject of the Apache MyFaces community
[ ] graduate as a TLP
[ ] not ready to graduate, because...

-Matthias

Re: VOTE graduation (was Re: Next steps? (was Re: Is trinidad ready for graduation ?))

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
[X] graduate as a subproject of the Apache MyFaces community

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.

--
Grant Smith

Re: VOTE graduation (was Re: Next steps? (was Re: Is trinidad ready for graduation ?))

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

Re: [Result] Re: VOTE graduation (was Re: Next steps? (was Re: Is trinidad ready for graduation ?))

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
The vote thread can be viewed here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200704.mbox/%3c71235db40704181324n4baf6527k1b7c8a9f85260d87@mail.gmail.com%3e

-Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
we got 7 votes for "graduate as a subproject of the Apache MyFaces
community" and one +1 for graduation ;)

thanks for voting.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> [X] graduate as a subproject of the Apache MyFaces community

+1 (binding)

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
+1 to start graduating :)

Mvgr,