Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org> on 2016/03/08 03:31:48 UTC

Re: Enable compiler optimization by default?

I won't -1 but please see below before proceeding.

This was the original behavior and this will bring it full circle :)
See the thread here, and the additional links:

http://markmail.org/thread/ylqbxezgz6rtb7v2
https://reviews.apache.org/r/26426/#comment_rc96919-56878

It would be great to include an understanding of this context along with
the proposal.