Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by santhosh karuhatty <th...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/26 20:02:04 UTC

Refresh issues in master version - Need help from Apache Infra team

Hello All,

Recently, we did a build for mxnet website and I am seeing an issue of
pages not serving the latest content.

*Issue*: When switched to master version, we dont see the 1.1.0 version
listed in the Versions dropdown.

*Repro details:*

   - Visit - http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/ you will land into v1.1.0
   in the Versions drop down menu bar.
   - Switch to master from the drop down and then check the list in the
   Versions. Notice we do not see 1.1.0.
   - I manually verified the code is in place for listing 1.1.0 in the
   versions/master branch, and we do have it indeed. Refer to -
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-site/blob/asf-site/versions/master/index.html#L99
   and you can see 1.1.0 listed in index.html
   - I also locally hosted asf-site branch locally and can see 1.1.0 listed
   when switched master locally (http://localhost/versions/master/index.html
   )

Can some one from infra team verify why there is a discrepancy here ? Thanks

-Santhosh

Re: Refresh issues in master version - Need help from Apache Infra team

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Push

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hello,