Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by anup bansal <an...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/03/03 09:38:49 UTC

Re: Problem with the namespace prefix in Axis

Hi All,

  Has anyone never faced this problem before?
  I debugged the Axis 1.4 code and found that during serialization of the input
  received, (Client respone handler), the URIs are mapped to default namespace prefix values and the original prefixes received with the mesages are ignored.
  Is there a way to get around this and make Axis use the same prefixes as recevied? Can I set some prameter in my client-config.wsdd to disable this?
  I have already tried the "enableNamespacePrefixOptimization" property but it too does not work?

  Please help me.. Its really very urgent.

  Thanks & regards,
  Anup

Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
  As long as the prefix maps to the correct namespace URI, the messages
are semantically identical. Your handler should be to handle any
prefix string.

Anne

---------------------------------

Re: Problem with the namespace prefix in Axis

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You must process the signature before Axis deserializes the message.
You can do it in a JAX-RPC handler -- that's what WSS4J does, or you
must use the messaging API.

Anne

Posted by anup bansal <an...@yahoo.co.in>.
Dear Anne,

Re: Problem with the namespace prefix in Axis

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http:/in.answers.yahoo.com/>