Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> on 2010/04/24 09:43:51 UTC

New Developer

Hi to all,

Just downloaded the source code of this project and looking to contribute in
any way i can make it better.
I have also checked the open jirra issues and looking to submit patches for
some issues.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com

re: New Developer

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Avdhesh,

great, thanks for the info.
If you need any help to get into more detail with Empire-db don't hesitate to ask.
And of course we are always open to criticism.

Looking forward to your participation.

Regards
Rainer

Re: New Developer

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Hi

Recently I have started a new project based on GWT where I am planning to

re: New Developer

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Yadev,